Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Now is December.
I'm near finish with Renderer, I can to adjust tools, but really I have full hands of work.
All of you can see that in present are touch devices in trend, so I tried to do with this on Commodore 128 using lightpen. We all know that modern displays - LCDs are not working with lightpens, only old CRT monitors, but I found one which allows this also and it's LCD. I tried to test lightpen in case of VIC screen and it works, I want to try it also with VDC screen, but now I'm satisfied with results. It's HP 2025 LCD with inputs CVBS, S-Video, VGA, DVI-I and DVI-D...
In my head are more projects and have problem to make any priority, in words better to say:
I don't know what to do first...
Please forgive me that The Ace is not only one project, I do all possible in free time 'cause real life is here and many tasks are important for real living...

No comments:

Post a Comment